- WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
When you interact with us
When you visit our Website, request our Services or contact us by email, by phone or via our online forms, you may choose to provide the following Personal Information:
- Contact Information, such as your name, email address, mailing address and phone number;
- Account Information, such as your company name and business contact information, as well as the contents of your correspondence with us;
We may automatically collect certain information, including device information, such as your IP address and other unique identifiers, some usage information such as the browser type, time zone settings, language preferences, operating system, length of visit, pages viewed on the Website and more. Additionally, as you browse the Website, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Website, and information about how you interact with the Website as this information helps us understand how you use the Website features and the content of the Website in order to make improvements and tailor the content to your preferences.
- HOW WE MAY USE PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use this Personal Information for the following purposes:
- to improve our Website, including adding new features and functionalities and to provide you with a personalized experience;
- to allow you to visit and interact with the Website, such as to send us inquiries;
- to identify you contact us;
- to conduct internal analyses and maintain appropriate records for internal administrative purposes, such as analysing trends, usage, and activities of visitors and users of the Website;
- to detect, prevent or investigate security breaches or fraud;
- to protect our business, including to enforce rights or to comply with applicable laws; and
- for any other purposes to which you provided consent.
You may refuse to provide us with your Personal Information.
- HOW WE MAY SHARE PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with:
- A buyer or a successor in the event of a merger, restructuring, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets; and
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request, in accordance with applicable law, or when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, interests, property, or safety of numbercrunch, our customers, or others.
- HOW WE PROTECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. We protect your Personal Information with security safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity and the quantity of information such as using administrative, technical, physical and organizational safeguards. Administrative measures include contracts with our service providers, corporate policies and procedures and training for our employees on data protection. Physical measures include secure work areas, and technological measures include encryption, firewalls, anti-virus and system security monitoring. Organizational measures include the use of access controls to restrict access to Personal Information on a “need to know” basis for our employees, contractors and agents. We use these reasonable and appropriate security measures designed to help secure your Personal Information against unauthorized use, loss, access, modification, destruction or disclosure while it is in our custody or under our control.
We take reasonable steps to ensure that the Personal Information in our custody is accurate and up-to-date for the purposes for which the information was collected. While we rely on you to provide us with accurate Personal Information, we will make every reasonable effort to keep your Personal Information accurate and up to date, for the purposes for which the information was collected.
- LOCATION & RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will keep your Personal Information for as long as it remains necessary for the identified purposes or as required by law, which may extend beyond the termination of our relationship with you. The time periods for which we retain your Personal Information depend on the purposes for which we collected it. We routinely destroy or anonymize Personal Information that is no longer required for the purpose for which it was collected, including for the purposes of processing the Services or Support, or to meet any legal or reporting requirements.
The Personal Information we collect is stored and processed on servers located in North America, Europe & Asia. Information stored in a foreign jurisdiction may be subject to the laws of general application of the foreign jurisdiction, including lawful access. If we transfer your Personal Information outside of your jurisdiction, we will take steps to ensure your information is adequately protected in accordance with applicable privacy laws.
- YOUR RIGHTS
At any time, you may request information on the types of Personal Information we have about you, what it is being used for, and with whom it has been shared. You may also request access to your Personal Information that is in our possession, subject to certain exceptions such as any information about another individual that cannot be severed, any information subject to solicitor-client privilege, or any information subject to legal restrictions that may prevent us from fulfilling your request. If you notice any inaccuracies or wish to update or complete any part of your Personal Information, you may request the correction or update of that information. When appropriate, the amended information will be transmitted to any third-parties having access to the Personal Information in question.
At any time, you may withdraw your consent to the collection, use, disclosure or any other form of processing of your Personal Information, subject to contractual or legal restrictions. Please note that if you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide you with a particular service. Numbercrunch does not sell Personal Information and does not discriminate against anyone who chooses to opt-out of data collection.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com. We will respond within 30 days. If we cannot accommodate a request, we will provide you with a justification.
- CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 18. None of our services are intended for use by children under the age of 18. If you believe we have collected information from your child in error or have questions or concerns about our practices relating to children, please notify us and we will promptly respond.
- CONTACT US
If you have any questions, requests, or notices to provide to us regarding your Personal Information, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.