Some companies can afford to bring on a CFO, but until now there was really no realistic way for many small business entrepreneurs to tap into the valuable finance and accounting expertise necessary to profitably grow their businesses. Ironic, no? Numbercrunch introduces this innovative service for Ottawa entrepreneurs. CFO Coaching includes thought-provoking conversations with a well-experienced and accredited CFO that help you set and achieve financial milestones for your business.
Here are 6 reasons why you should hire a CFO Coach.
1. Improved profitability. A recurring conversation with a CFO Coach about your financials can help you better understand your operational performance, so you can work smarter, not harder.
2. Increased revenues. Your CFO Coach can give you the confidence boost you need to take calculated growth risks that can pay off.
3. Future wealth protection. Your CFO Coach keeps your exit strategy in mind, encouraging you to consider both short and long-term risk factors.
4. Increased productivity. Accountability is key to getting things done. A regularly set conversation will keep you focused and motivated to execute quickly.
5. More personal happiness. Because you'll have a professional peer confident, fewer work-related stresses will follow you home.
6. Less worry. Increased financial know-how will mean fewer sleepless nights before you have to talk to CRA, your banker, your accountant, etc.
In time you'll be ready to hire a CFO to assume full responsibility of the financial stewardship of your business. In the meantime, your CFO Coach can be the secret ingredient that sets your business apart from its competition.